Forms and Information
Food Payment Options
1. Weekly $15 Payment Due on Friday the week prior to competition Day.
2. Two payments of $60.
3. One-Time payment of $120
On Competition Days:
1. All Students must have hair "ready" when arriving to school. This means any students with long hair, will need to have it up in a bun. No ponytails!!!
2. Show Shirts and Black Shorts/Pants to wear under all uniforms. Show shirts are the jerseys for the day!!!
3. The Hat Box will act as the Band Safe while the students are performing. All valuables will be securely locked. All students will have a spot. No blankets or large bags will be allowed as there is limited space.
4. The last shoe order will be taken Friday July 29th.
Kroger Community Rewards - Instructions on how to attach your card so the band gets doantions from Kroger.
Advertise your Business and Support the Boyle County Marching Rebels. Purchase an Ad to be placed on our Trailer and get noticed wherever the Band goes! Contact Rhonda Hammons or Christa Stocker for Advertising!